About Me

I am a guy with petrol running in my blood and a V12 in my chest cavity. i have a dog with an attitude problem and my girl frnd is convinced that i am having an affair with my Scorpio. I will try to offer you best advices on how to maintain your SUV, and how to save this world :) bleh.

Popular Feature

Analysis and Review of Mahindra Xylo If you are someone who has been surfing the web and is interested in auto, it will be hard for you to miss the buzz .........Read more:

All scorpio commercial ( the latest scorpio video ad included )


I just love Mahindra Scorpio. And if there’s something I love more that the Scorpio itself… is the Mahindra Scorpio commercials. It is the only Indian vehicle which brings out the style, class and urban masculinity. Every time when the Scorpio makes its grand entry in one of its commercial it gives me chills. It’s like I am watching some big budget Hollywood movie preview, complete with the use of the helicopters, snow, rain and now sand. All said and done, the commercials are just a class apart and when they say "nothing else will do" it feels like they mean it! I felt like I should collect all Scorpio commercials and put them in one place. SO HERE IT IS!

Mahindra Scorpio (latest commercial) – Corporate Dunes



The latest Mahindra Scorpio. Looks magnificent! It is amazing to see how Scorpio has evolved over the years. I feel like a proud father seeing his young boy grow into a fine man.
Mahindra Scorpio- Flight night


This is one of the best Scorpio commercial. It’s on such a grand scale

Mahindra Scorpio- Summer Lawn


This comes out of nowhere-a total surprise! I like this one.

Mahindra Scorpio – Snow Storm



Mahindra Scorpio- City Blues


Mahindra Scorpio - Rain


Mahindra Scorpio- Sunny wedding


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

xylo_wallpaper_1

Tata_Sierra_82111

square1

Maruti-Grand-Vitara-2.0-AT1

clouds

clouds over the highway

xylo_wallpaper_21

mahindra.classic.1601