About Me

I am a guy with petrol running in my blood and a V12 in my chest cavity. i have a dog with an attitude problem and my girl frnd is convinced that i am having an affair with my Scorpio. I will try to offer you best advices on how to maintain your SUV, and how to save this world :) bleh.

Popular Feature

Analysis and Review of Mahindra Xylo If you are someone who has been surfing the web and is interested in auto, it will be hard for you to miss the buzz .........Read more:

Mahindra Xylo- the exterminator crushes competition

“Thousands across India have outgrown their sedans and are getting set to have the time of their lives in the Xylo” said Mahindra officials. Well their statement definitely holds true as they did have 17000 booking since the launch 5 months back. Oh what a journey it has been! Although I am typically fond of my SUV but can’t help notice how well Xylo is doing. I observed that consumers consider Xylo the bigger Nano. I asked one of my colleague who purchased a Xylo as to why he preferred Xylo over Scorpio (I was convincing him to buy a Scorpio as if I were a salesman at the dealership). The dialogue that pursued is put below as is.

Friend: Bro I have a family of 6. Xylo provided me good leg room and the third seating was also comfortable to fit a 6 footer like me.
Me: Hmm for you it’s understandable. But is it any good for offroading and long highway drive. I thought you like doing that. Is it a compromise for your family?
Friend: No. Maybe it doesn’t look like an SUV but sure does perform like one. And it performs best on highway on high speeds. The traction on the wheel is great. It’s almost as if the vehicle is automated and I am the dummy. Plus come on it has all great tech features and the ABS. And I don’t need to tell you about its price. Its damn affordable! The price was another reason to choose it over Scorpio. I thought I would fit in a good audio-video system with the money I save. I think Xylo should have been renamed “Mahindra Macro”.
Me: Huh? Why??
Friend: Welll Tata has Nano. This is 3 Nano’s combined together plus it makes sense, has more features and is superb to carry friends and family, unlike Nano, So Xylo should have been named “Macro”. lol
Me: Bad joke bro. lol. I’ll still go for Scorpio. It looks more muscular. But well its fine at least you bought an MPV.

Well I realized many people are comfortable with MPV as an option to SUV while many can’t even differentiate between the two. I don’t fit any of the two and love my Scorpio. As long as it is an Indian manufacturer, has good mileage, comes with a great price tag, and helps the concept of carpooling I think its fine for people to buy Xylo. And as it shows they already are! I am worried about competitors like Innova, I wonder what they have up their sleeves because if they don’t have anything they better start looking.
Bad boys, Bad boys what you gonna do? What you gonna do? When Xylo comes for you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

xylo_wallpaper_1

Tata_Sierra_82111

square1

Maruti-Grand-Vitara-2.0-AT1

clouds

clouds over the highway

xylo_wallpaper_21

mahindra.classic.1601