About Me

I am a guy with petrol running in my blood and a V12 in my chest cavity. i have a dog with an attitude problem and my girl frnd is convinced that i am having an affair with my Scorpio. I will try to offer you best advices on how to maintain your SUV, and how to save this world :) bleh.

Popular Feature

Analysis and Review of Mahindra Xylo If you are someone who has been surfing the web and is interested in auto, it will be hard for you to miss the buzz .........Read more:

Mahindra Xylo: A Case Study in Social media



The power of media has shifted! Here is a Case study

If you have read my previous article I had mentioned in detail about Mahindra Xylo. I had also mentioned the use of social media by Mahindra. When I really went a step further I realized that Mahindra is actually interacting with people on one to one basis. They are taking back feedback from us. We ordinary guys who have an opinion about everything on this planet and a company couldn’t care less about us. I was actually impressed when I saw this conversation happening on orkut where the Xylo admin was talking to a guy named vibhor... here is the conversation(this is may not be

And in the conversation if you noticed Admin actually knew vibhor as an Autocar forum participant…Mahindra actually knew a GUY on the net who is just as ordinary as you and me... And you know what! They may also know what I am writing over here right now! It’s awesome! They know me! Hooray! On a serious note clearly hats off to these guys! They never cease to amaze me.
So all I got to say is whatever you write in my comment section or in forums or anywhere else about Auto is being heard by the people who matter and can bring about a change. Thankfully it is not like our government who never listen to what people have to say. So go ahead share your opinion about Mahindra and other auto manufacturers online because now online is no longer a personal space it is a full-fledged media and all of you out there have the power.
Cheerio!
PS: I am sure I am going to keep an eye on Mahindras’ activity on the web space and try to put it down here as it has now caught my attention. This is just the prelaunch activities let’s see what they do in the future. If any of you guys find something that Mahindra is doing online do let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

xylo_wallpaper_1

Tata_Sierra_82111

square1

Maruti-Grand-Vitara-2.0-AT1

clouds

clouds over the highway

xylo_wallpaper_21

mahindra.classic.1601